Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thank You Visitors! (June 2011)

It has been great to see everyone that has stopped by.  Thanks for the food!  Ray and the kids are definitely enjoying it.  I on the other hand am not eating anything yet.  I had this after my cesarean as well.  I just lose my appetite for weeks. 

Actually, this time, if I eat too much, which is anything at all, the skin that is so tight on my abdomen feels like it is ripping.   There is no room in there for my stomach to expand at all.  Talk about a diet. 

The kids are going to my in law's house each day this week.  Daniel picks them up in the morning on his way to work and then drops them in the afternoon.  I am not awake much, but it's nice to have time with Ray.  I am so thankful for him and his patience.  He has to do everything for me right now, including nights with the kids, mornings, dinner, baths, and on top of all that, anything I need.  He is amazing.  My love for him has grown so much since we started this journey in March.  His dedication is overwhelming. 

We go for my first follow up Thursday.  I hope to get my drains out.  I pulled the pain pump threads out today.  I was terrified, but it didn't hurt a bit.  Now I am dreading having the drains out.  They are like a straw width.  I can't imagine how this is going to feel.  I am very nervous!  I'll update afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment