Monday, January 30, 2012

Revision Surgery (December 21, 2011)

I am out of surgery and very sore.  We are home now after almost an entire day at the hospital.  The surgery was two hours almost to the minute.  It went very well.  I woke up fine without vomiting this time.  I didn't have any type pf morphine, instead I had codeine and very high strength Tylenol.  I am still very tired, but I feel good. 

I have incisions under each breast, around each areola and on my hips.  The surgeons made the shape of the areola, it just doesn't have color.  They did a fantastic job.  I also got a small 100cc implant under each DEIP flap.  My lopsided boobs now look perfect.  I LOVE them!  They cut out some scare tissue on my hips and inside my breast (some of what was causing the lopsidedness).  He also did a bit of lipo to make sure my back hips were smooth, no more saddlebags!

I go back the 27th, after Christmas for a follow up.  No pants with a waist or bras for a month.  Back to sleeping miserably on my back.  I'll write more in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment