Monday, January 30, 2012

Follow Up (December 27, 2011)

I went for my follow up today.  Joyce drove me since I still have a hard time driving.  My breasts are very sore and like last time, under my arm hurts the worst.  I can't pull or push or lift much and won't be able to for weeks.

My follow up was great.  I am so happy with the results.  I am still very swollen around my hips so I can't even attempt to button pants.  But since I am not supposed to be wearing pants, that shouldn't be an issue.  I could be swollen for up to 6 weeks after surgery.  This makes going to work in a week a bit challenging.  I mean I can't wear pants or a bra to teach high school kids...I see this going very wrong.

After my appointment we had a great lunch and did a little shopping.  We had to wait out the kids nap at pre-school.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment