Monday, January 30, 2012

Pre Op Flub (December 2011)

I am trying to get my preoperative testing completed before my revisions surgery next week, December 21, 2011.  The only issue is that when they did my blood work, they forgot to do a pregnancy test.....

Have you figured out the irony in that statement yet.....

I don't have OVARIES.  If I was pregnant, it was surely an immaculate conception!  Once we got that issue taken care of, I was cleared for surgery.  We are doing the same routine this time.  We will be leaving Wednesday after work to stay in the hotel the night before.  I have to report for surgery at 6:00am.  I am very excited! 

This is an outpatient surgery under general anesthesia.  I shouldn't have a trach, and it should be about 2 hours long.

No comments:

Post a Comment