Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hormone Update

Well, it has been almost a week since I started my new hormones.  So far they are the best yet.  I have not been sick again although I have to make certain that I eat before I take them.  If I don't or if I don't eat enough, I feel very sick.  My moods have stabilized more and some people have said I look better.  I am so hoping this lasts!

I have my next "phase" May 8th to redo my hips.  They are still "dog earred" due to scar tissue.  This will be completely minor, local, in office, out patient kind of thing.  I start my laser hair removal March 15th.  I will go every 6 weeks for 5 sessions.  After that I will set up a time to get tattoos.  I will need to do follow-ups with the breast surgeon or his phycisians assistant every 6 months until forever.  I am considering moving closer to Baltimore since I am there every week practically. 

The Relay for Life is going so well, I couldn't be happier.  I am so passionate about this cause and this event.  I am thrilled that I get to be part of it.  We are on track to blow our monetary fundraising goal out of the water this year and I am so proud of that!  If you are curious, check out the links in the Relay for Life Tab!

No comments:

Post a Comment