Ray planned a surprise outing today to celebrate our 7th anniversary. Skydiving!! Here is the video. It was just an amazing experience that I will cherish forever.
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Skydiving!
A year ago, while sitting in my breast surgeon's office waiting to hear all the details of my big day, I saw a picture of a woman and her family skydiving together. As I looked at the picture intently, the nurse said, "She survived cancer. She said when she was cancer free she was going skydiving to remind her to live life." Well, today, I lived!
Ray planned a surprise outing today to celebrate our 7th anniversary. Skydiving!! Here is the video. It was just an amazing experience that I will cherish forever.
Ray planned a surprise outing today to celebrate our 7th anniversary. Skydiving!! Here is the video. It was just an amazing experience that I will cherish forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment