Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blog Facelift

I was thinking yesterday that I am really moving into a very positive place with my BRCA recovery and I am really enjoying the connections I am making with people through this blog.  I can't tell you how meeting other women and making connections on something I am so passionate about makes any time spent or aggravation with blogger worth it! 

I loved my old template because of the flower reflection.  I liked that it was two side of the same "face" so to speak.  I also liked the pop of color and a lot of black because that's how I felt.  Now, I feel much less dark, scared or sad.  I feel confident and strong.  I liked this template because it still has the same flower symbol but in a more positive scheme. 

I am also working on a new section for running and various fund raisers.  I will be part of Relay for Life again in Clarksburg for 2013, but I will not be the chair of the event.  So be looking at the "pages" now listed to the left side (not tabs at the top) for that new section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment